Design Inspiration: BELIEVE. This is an illustration of something dull - no color being brought to life. This is what belief in Christ does for us. It transforms our very being with power and authority through Christ. The explosion of paint is like the amplification of anything done by the power of the Holy Spirit.
For this design the visual came first and the scripture Acts 2: 14 - 41 backs the inspiration. The scripture is Peter, after being filled with the Holy Spirit for the first time, explaining to a group of spectators that what they are seeing is the Holy Spirit working and to believe in the holiness and power of Jesus Christ.Acts 2: 14 -41
This well-loved Gildan classic style sweatshirt is the perfect addition to any wardrobe. It has a crew neck, and it's made from air-jet spun yarn and quarter-turned fabric, which eliminates a center crease, reduces pilling, and gives the sweatshirt a soft, comfortable feel.
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/y² (271.25 g/m²)
- 1x1 athletic rib-knit collar with spandex
- Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
- Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
- Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the middle